Monday, May 11, 2009

No, not me...



I did NOT encourage Owen to have a slumber party last night with my parents so I could have a night with NO SHORT PEOPLE in my bed. No, not me.

I certainly did NOT inform my husband via text message that I think we should adopt an African orphan next year. I wouldn't be caught dead telling my husband something THAT important over a phone. No, not me.

And I did NOT tell my 3 year old about his new African brother and how we will go get him together, before my husband even responded to that text message. No, not me.

And I would NOT EVER go in to public this morning with an old stained gray sweatsuit and dirty hair that was sticking up in every direction. And more importantly, I would NOT include my 2-year old daughter in my "dirty charade" and take her out in an equally ugly pink sweatsuit with purple marker all over her body and no shoes. No, not even me.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

And you didn't even tell us how hubby responded!? I am dying to know!

All My Monkeys said...

I have never donned nor allowed my children to sport such clothing, or lack thereof, as you mention. Our appearance is my first priority everyday, and the utmost pride is kept by maintaining such an image of perfection.

:D

mykidsmomx4 said...

Heck yeah... what did he say?

Loved your Not Me Monday post!

Have a great week!

Laurie said...

I also took my two year old daughter out shopping without shoes on last week - and better yet, she was still wearing her pajamas. What kind of a mom would do that!?!?

Thanks for the comment :-).